Friday, February 5, 2010

MISTA ENCORE


Interview with up and coming artist and producer MISTA ENCORE.

For those who arent familiar with you briefly give us a little backround of who you are and what you do.
My name is Jerome hill, also known as Mista Encore, born and raised in Long Branch New Jersey...im an aspiring rapper and producer.

How exactly did you come up with "MISTA ENCORE"?
Well, its turns out back when i used to battle cats my punch lines were so dope they'd always have me repeat myself since it went over their heads the first time, ya dig...never left with out a standing ovation (Encore)....i threw threw the "mista" on there because theres a select few out there who go by the name Encore...however, there's only one MISTA ENCORE.
What was the first machine u ever made a beat on?
(Chuckles) ahh well see, you can say it was a big back computer, some old joint it was horrible! then i got silly on the Roland SP-808...

What type of software are you using today to perfect your craft?
fruityloops, reason,and pro-tools

What are your top 3 artist you've ever sampled?
- Chuck Mangion
- Hugh Maskella
- Nina Simone
How do you describe your sound?
I pretty much take a nibble at every genre and create a meal of my own...
unique to say the least...i consider my sound versitile....


Are there any projects you're currently working on at the moment?
"Elevator music"...produced mainly by myself, Coastyn, and Jackpot...


I dont wanna give you to much, to soon...just know it'll be worth the wait.




Want to hear more of MISTA ENCORE:
www.myspace.com/mistaencore

www.twitter.com/mistaencore


www.youtube.com/mistaencore


www.facebook.com/mistaencore

No comments:

Post a Comment