Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bella Vie

Exclusive Poise Life interview with new up and coming artist/support the movement.



1.For those who dont know who Ms V is tell us a little about yourself.
I am an aspiring singer/songwriter currently affiliated with an up and coming Hip-Hop movement called The Arrogant Empire. Our album AETV coming real soon so ya'll look out for that. On the personal side, before anything, I'm a mother of a 3 year old boy and I'm also pursuing a Bachelors in Entertainment Business. Besides that, music is a huge passion of mine...can't live without it.



2.When did you findout you had a passion for singing and writing?
I've had a passion for singing and just music overall from a very early age. I come from a family full of musicians and singers so from day one I was surrounded with different musical elements. At about 12 or 13 years old I wrote my first song and since then I knew music would be a part of my life. I always remember I would make songs with my cousins and even our own remixes to other songs. Towards the end of high school and after that was when I started taking more steps into making music. The more I learned, the more my passion grew and it still continues to grow.



3.Who are your favorite artists out right now?
I admire the talent of so many artists past and present but some artists I've recently been listening to Ryan Leslie, Jazmine Sullivan, Alicia Keys, Musiq Soulchild, Clipse, Joell Ortiz, Fabolous, and Wale, amongst so many others. My music collection ranges from Hip-Hop to R&B to some Alternative to Salsa, Reggaeton, Bachata, and even some Traditional Reggae/Dancehall. If I can relate to it, feel what the music is saying, or its just some feel good music I'm with it.


4.What projects are you currently working on?
As a group, we got the AE project coming out soon (AETV). Aside from that, I continue to write and I'll be working on some solo and some AE collaboration joints for the next AE project as well as a project of my own. I just want to keep writing and perfecting my craft even if I write for others. I just want to make music.





5.Whats your favorite female clothing line?
I'm not really one to be about big names too much but I do appreciate style and fashion. So if I like something I see and its unique to me then I'm on it. One clothing line that's recently caught my attention is Married to The Mob (MTTM). That's got me written all over it.



6.Are you a heel chick? Or a sneakers chick?
I'm both. I like a little hood and a little feminine. I love rockin' my Tims, my J's, etc. I also like to get my "grown-n-sexy" on with some dope heels when the occasion calls for it. I'm not odee hood and not odee girly.


7.How can your fans get in contact with you?
You can find me on Twitter... @MsVsWorld or for any inquiries I can be contacted at ms_v@arrogantempire.com or bellav09@gmail.com. Shouts to The Arrogant Empire fam, artists, producers, as well as the supporters. Also, shouts to Poise Life for showing love with this interview
Make sure you check out these entertaining blogs from our AE producers: http://www.arrogantempireblog.com/ and http://www.coastyn.blogspot.com/ where they post everything from random Hip Hop updates as well as exclusive Arrogant Empire tracks. Check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment