Monday, February 28, 2011

SOBs 2.24.11

Thursday night I decided to hit SOBs since the line up was gonna be pretty ill (hosted by Va$htie Kola & R.I.P. The Ruler, featuring NinjasonikMoruf, Tecla, Judah Tribe & LA) ...pardon for not having pics of all the acts but I did something super dumb like leaving my Sim card back in Jersey, it was all good though my homegirl had one handy...and I still don't even know how that happened...she whipped it out on some Mary Poppins shit (whew!) Anyhoo, everybody did their thing...Ninja Sonik had that shit knockin! the last time I actually saw them preform they were opening up for the Clipse at the Highline, ol' boy threw a milk crate in the crowd........exactly...... (shit got real for about 30secs) and then had it vibing again...lol, apologies for the sidetrack. So, LA killed it, took me by surprise, way sicker than about 80% of male emcees in the game right now so do yourself a favor and check her out #Swag....And Moruf....wow, last to go on but well worth the wait...as soon as he hit the stage the energy was wild, cant even explain it to be quite honest with you. Its refreshing to see/know that genuine talent is still being born and actually exist...proud.#Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment